Carmen and Tessy's Land Below The Wind

Introducing Sabah Malaysia Borneo in the Perspective of Two Young Sisters from the Land Below The Wind

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Welcome to Our BLOG

CARMEN: Hi, I am Carmen from Sabah Malaysia Borneo. I am 7 years old and studying at Primary 1 at SRK St. Francis Convent here in Kota Kinabalu.

TESSY: Hai, my name is Tessy and I am 6 years old. I am still at the Playschool called Kiddieworld Montessori and I would like to welcome you to our blog. We have created this blog because...

CARMEN: Hey Tess..., let me do say that.

TESSY: Hmmmm, ok Carmen. Grwwwll.

CARMEN: Ok. Thanks Tess. Oh by the way, Tessy is my younger sister.

TESSY: Carmen, don't waste time ok?

CARMEN: Okayyy. The reason for this blog is simple. We just want an online diary. So we just went to get the best free blog site available at Google. Oh, actually dad is setting all this up for us..., at our command. He just typed in what we said. Neat eh? Very soon, we will take over from Dad all on our own. Our blog will let you in onto our life, especially on our favourite past time, that is, travelling. Mostly travelling around Sabah Borneo I guess as we want to introduce Borneo to you, show our photos to friends and our cousins in Australia, America, and...

TESSY: Carrrr, that's enough. We can talk more another time ok?

CARMEN: Okiedokie then. Happy reading everyone.

TESSY: I hope all of you will enjoy reading our blog. Thanks.

0 Comments:

<< Home