Carmen and Tessy's Land Below The Wind

Introducing Sabah Malaysia Borneo in the Perspective of Two Young Sisters from the Land Below The Wind

Friday, September 29, 2006

What a Sick September

CARMEN: September has been a terrible month for both of us. I was sick with flu, fever and acute tonsilitis (I think that's spelt correctly?) for the whole of last week. I didn't go to school for 5 days straight. Only went to school this Monday.

TESSY: Then, when Carmen got well, she gave me..., she gave me..., her flu virus. And..., and..., I was sick the..., the..., whole week this week. I didn't go to..., go to..., school since Tuesday. I was feeling..., feeling..., so drowsy all week.

CARMEN: You are feeling pretty well now, right Tess?

TESSY: Yes I think. No more fever.

CARMEN: What a bore, eh? Not only stayed at home, but also stayed on our bed.

TESSY: You can say that again, Carmen.

CARMEN: And our final examination is coming in two weeks. I hope we'll be fit enough to study. Even now, I'm a bit exhausted.

TESSY: We can..., we can..., only try our best.

CARMEN: Yupp. But I'm thankful that I'd got better.

TESSY: Me too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home