Carmen and Tessy's Land Below The Wind

Introducing Sabah Malaysia Borneo in the Perspective of Two Young Sisters from the Land Below The Wind

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Kuala Lumpur Vacation: Day 1


CARMEN: Horay! we went to KL on 1-3 June 2007.

TESSY: We..., we..., we..., we went to an 2.5-hour flight.

CARMEN: Duh..., we know it, Tessy.

TESSY: Hey! I am getting it. We stayed at..., at..., at..., Coronade Hotel Kuala Lumpur.

CARMEN: Yeah! We also went to Cosmo’s World Theme Park at Berjaya KL Times Square.

TESSY: Yeah! I..., I..., I HATE the Dizzy Izzy at Cosmo's World

CARMEN: It is also the the largest indoor theme park in Malaysia!

TESSY: I still HATE it. Besides, there is a lot more like..., like..., like..., ah,the Spinning Orbit the..the..the Crazy Bus a..., a..., a..., the Robo Crash. That is all, I can't remenber the others.

CARMEN: So, I can remember Ooort's Express,The Botanic Drive, DNA Mixer, and Space Attack.

TESSY: I am gona sort this out, the Spinning Orbit, Ooort's Express, Space Attack, DNA Mixer is..., is..., is..., in “Galaxy Station” and the..., the..., the..., Crazy Bus, Robo Crash, and..., and..., and..., the Botanic Drive is in..., in..., in..., the “Fantasy Garden”.

CARMEN: We were so tired that we slept so well at night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home