Carmen and Tessy's Land Below The Wind

Introducing Sabah Malaysia Borneo in the Perspective of Two Young Sisters from the Land Below The Wind

Monday, November 01, 2004

My Semester 2 Exam Results

CARMEN: Hi, I'm off from school today. Mom and dad went to my school to collect my 2nd semester examnination results this morning.

TESSY: So, what..., what did you get Car?

CARMEN: I got 8th place in my class.

TESSY: Congratulatons Car. Well down.

CARMEN: Thanks Tess, but Aishah my best friend told me she got no. 1, and Regina got no. 2.

TESSY: Its ok Car. You'd improved a lot from your 1st semester. You, you got all 'A's and only, only 1 'B' this time Car.

CARMEN: I know Tess, but according to your list of prizes, for no. 8, I only get a CD, but I want Barbie in the Swan Lake.

TESSY: Hmmm..., let me..., let me..., let me discuss with dad ok?

CARMEN: Please Tess? Thanks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home