Carmen and Tessy's Land Below The Wind

Introducing Sabah Malaysia Borneo in the Perspective of Two Young Sisters from the Land Below The Wind

Friday, December 08, 2006

Boring Holidays

CARMEN: We are having our year-end school holidays now, and it had been real boring.

TESSY: Yeah..., didn't go to any vacation again this year.

CARMEN: Mom and dad are both real busy again during the end of the year. We suppose to go to Kuala Lumpur or Mulu, but now it doesn't look like it.

TESSY: How come mom and dad are always busy, Carmen?

CARMEN: Maybe, they are not? Maybe, it's my punishment for not doing so well in my final examination?

TESSY: But what about me? I got no. 4 in class...

CARMEN: I thought dad ever said that only if both of us did well in our studies then we can get a present or go on a vacation?

TESSY: That's not fair, you know.

CARMEN: Nahhh..., I'm just kidding Tessy. You've got your present already, right?

TESSY: Yeah..., that's true.

CARMEN: I guess they are "really" busy then.

TESSY: Bummer.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home