Carmen and Tessy's Land Below The Wind

Introducing Sabah Malaysia Borneo in the Perspective of Two Young Sisters from the Land Below The Wind

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Kuala Lumpur Vacation: Day 3


CARMEN: Wow!, it is the last day of our KL vacation.

TESSY: Yeah. Before we...we,..., we went back , we went to take a ride on the KL Monorail. It is 50km a..., a..., a way to a few towns like..., like..., like..., to Rawang and Seremban.

CARMEN: I know, Rawang, Seremban, Sentul and Port Klang.

TESSY: Did you know the KL Monoral is connected in..., in..., in..., the middle of the bridge to Sungei Wang Plaza.

CARMEN: We wanted to go to Zoo Negara but we don't have time.

TESSY: Hey, I also bought my..., my..., my..., littlest pet shop (short for: LPS). It is a very cute digital pet. Well, I have the hamster for my LPS. A..., A...,A..., very cute one too. But I didn't get to buy the puppy, the most cutest one as..., as..., as they'd ran out of stock.

CARMEN: Tessy was excited.

TESSY: Not just that, we also...,we also..., we also..., bought some cool jeans and nice stuff.

CARMEN: We did some last minute shopping with mom and dad.

TESSY: Cool, rite Carmen?

CARMEN: Tessy almost got air sick.

TESSY: Untill I relax a bit I..., I..., I..., got better.

CARMEN: Our flight leaves in the evening and we reach Kota Kinabalu, Sabah at night with good memories of Kuala Lumpur.

TESSY: Yeah, we had fun but..., but..., there's no place like home.

CARMEN: KL has been a great memory for the both of us.

TESSY: Yeah, right and it's back to school again.

CARMEN: Yeah...... I love school.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home