Carmen and Tessy's Land Below The Wind

Introducing Sabah Malaysia Borneo in the Perspective of Two Young Sisters from the Land Below The Wind

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

1 Ros Class Photo


CARMEN: Holiday is finally here. Yeahhhhoooo..... But I will miss my friends Aishah, Regina, Neila, and all of them.

TESSY: Car, I still got classes until Thursday.

CARMEN: Its ok Tess. Hey, here's my primary 1 class photo with all my classmates. Can you guess which one is me? You can click on the photo to make it larger you know?

TESSY: Of course Car..., I think..., I think..., you are standing...

CARMEN: Tesssss, I don't mean you...

TESSY: Oh I see :(

CARMEN: Hmmm. And did you know that Teacher Sarinah, my class teacher is wearing the dress made from the cloth I gave her as a present during Teacher's day last time?

TESSY: Wow, that looks great on her, Car.

CARMEN: Thank you Tessy.


1 Ros 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home