Carmen and Tessy's Land Below The Wind

Introducing Sabah Malaysia Borneo in the Perspective of Two Young Sisters from the Land Below The Wind

Friday, January 07, 2005

Perkasa Hotel Mt. Kinabalu


CARMEN: One of hotels I like to visit is Perkasa Hotel Mt. Kinabalu at Kundasang. We like to go there everytime we go to Mesilau National Park. It is also very close to the Kundasang War Memorial. It is a steep drive up to the hotel but it was cool. The hotel is not so good but I like the place outside. The hotel's garden is very beautiful with lots of beautiful flowers, especially the purple ones. It is cooling and they also have a Mt. Kinabalu View area where you can have a good view of Mt. Kinabalu and you can walk on the canopy walk.

TESSY: Carmen..., you already said all. What should I say..., say..., next?

CARMEN: Never mind Tessy. You can repeat what I said?

TESSY: Hmmm..., let me think. There are a lot of tall trees at the hotel's Mt. Kinabalu View area. Like those Christmas trees. And the canopy walk was fun. And the hotel's food is..., is..., delicious.

CARMEN: Tessy. Tessy. Tessy. All you can think about is food again?

TESSY: Hmmm..., ok Car. There are some huts too at the Mt. Kinabalu View area. I like the huts because I..., I..., can see everthing from up the hill! I can see..., see..., Kundasang town, and I think KK too.

Perkasa Hotel Mt. Kinabalu at Kundasang

Mt. Kinabalu View

Tessy at a hut on the Mt. Kinabalu View

Balancing on the mini canopy walkway

Carmen with beautiful backdrop of flowers

Nice view of the Crocker Range and Kundasang town


1 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are both so very very cute :->
Do carry on keeping us posted on your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home