Carmen and Tessy's Land Below The Wind

Introducing Sabah Malaysia Borneo in the Perspective of Two Young Sisters from the Land Below The Wind

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Back To School 2006

CARMEN: Wow, what a boring holidays. Mom and dad were simply too busy to take us for our annual vacation away this year. So, I'm so happy that schools started for 2006.

TESSY: Yeah Car. It was B.O.R.I.N.G..... but..., but..., I'm ok as I can read books and play..., play..., GameBoy a lot.

CARMEN: Anyway, I'm now in Primary 3 and Tessy in Primary 2.

TESSY: I'm no longer the..., the..., youngest in school. Yipeeee.....

CARMEN: But..., this year, I'll be in the morning session and Tess, in the afternoon session. I have to wake up so early at 5.30 am while Tessy can sleep in. So, I guess I can't meet you for lunch this year, Tess?

TESSY: That's ok Carmen. I think..., I think..., I can handle it. I've got..., I've got..., some friends now, you know?

CARMEN: That's excellent Tessy. I know you can take care of yourself this year.

TESSY: Of course Carmen. But..., but..., I'll miss you in school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home