Carmen and Tessy's Land Below The Wind

Introducing Sabah Malaysia Borneo in the Perspective of Two Young Sisters from the Land Below The Wind

Monday, November 21, 2005

Got our first HandPhone!

TESSY: Actually..., actually..., dad gave us his old handphone (or cellphone). He bought us our first..., our first..., handphone's number.

CARMEN: Dad bought us our first SIM card actually, Tessy.

TESSY: Whatever! I am so excited. Our new handphone's number is..., is..., 013...

CARMEN: Tessy..., didn't dad told you never to give your number to any stranger?

TESSY: Opppsseeee. But it's a Celcom...

CARMEN: Hemmm. I was hoping mom will give me hers...

TESSY: Carmen..., dad gave his old handphone to both of us.

CARMEN: Yeah right..., that's why it is old?

TESSY: At least..., at least..., we have one. It's for emergency call only, Carmen.

CARMEN: Ok then..., but mom said she will give hers to me soon.

TESSY: In a few more months?

CARMEN: What? School will start then. I better have a word to her again.

TESSY: Anyway, I just love..., just love..., dad's Nokia handphone. It's great...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home