Carmen and Tessy's Land Below The Wind

Introducing Sabah Malaysia Borneo in the Perspective of Two Young Sisters from the Land Below The Wind

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Piano Lessons

TESSY: I had my first piano lesson today. And..., and..., teacher Helen said that I am quite good. And I..., and I..., can play "Mary Had A Little Lamb" all by myself. I wish you can hear it.

CARMEN: But I can compose my own tune already Tess.

TESSY: Car..., you had piano lessons for one year now.

CARMEN: Whatever! But you are not bad, ok Tess? Truly!

TESSY: Okay! Thank you Carmen.

CARMEN: And we can play duet too on the piano. But you made one or two mistakes Tessy. But that's ok. You will get better very soon ok?

TESSY: Alright Carmen. I will practise, practise, practise, if first I don't succeed :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home