Carmen and Tessy's Land Below The Wind

Introducing Sabah Malaysia Borneo in the Perspective of Two Young Sisters from the Land Below The Wind

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Best Dim Sum Hotel Restaurant - Silk Garden, Pacific Sutera


CARMEN: Speaking of Dim Sum, I think one of our favourite Dim Sum treats in a hotel restaurant has to be Silk Garden, a Chinese restaurant located at Level 1, Pacific Sutera Hotel at the Sutera Harbour Resort in Kota Kinabalu. We used to go for their All-You-Can-Eat specials. I think it is better than the one at Promenade Hotel.

TESSY: I like Promenade too. It serves many varieties of Dim Sum too?

CARMEN: Yeah, but do they offer 88 Flavours of Dim Sum delicacies from 9am to 3pm during the weekend and 11.30am to 3pm during weekdays.

TESSY: Carmen..., are you copying that from the Silk Garden's brochure?

CARMEN: Hmmm, nope Tess. It's all in my mind. Dad said I have a photographic memory.

TESSY: As if.....

CARMEN: Shhhh..., let us at least let people know what time they can go to catch the Dim Sum specials.

TESSY: Ok Car..., but you must also mention that..., that..., Silk Garden is a bit different from Foo Pin.

CARMEN: Of course, Tess. It's a Dim Sum Hotel Restaurant.

TESSY: Nooooo, I mean for some Dim Sum servings, you have to order for..., for..., them to cook and you..., you..., can also go just outside..., go just outside..., the restaurant to ask the chef himself to cook a dumpling or two...

CARMEN: Yeah. It's cool eh?

TESSY: What cool? Sometimes, you have to wait for awhile before..., before..., the Dim Sum arrives.

CARMEN: Huh? But they also have other Dim Sums you can take as you like?

TESSY: Yes Car, but the ones that I love most, I have to wait :(

CARMEN: At least they also serve fruits on the side.

TESSY: Nahhh, I don't take fruits. I eat meat only Carmen.

CARMEN: Hmmm, never mind. Silk Garden is of course serving their customers in a different style as they are part of a hotel resort, Tessy. Get it?

TESSY: Whatever! But I like the most, the stroll outside the..., outside the..., beautiful garden after a heavy meal. Ahhh, I know now why you said..., you said..., Silk Garden is better than Promenade, Carmen.

CARMEN: Precisely, Tessy. Get it?

TESSY: Duh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home