Carmen and Tessy's Land Below The Wind

Introducing Sabah Malaysia Borneo in the Perspective of Two Young Sisters from the Land Below The Wind

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Best Dim Sum Restaurant - Foo Phin

CARMEN: One of our best restaurants for Dim Sum (traditional Chinese food/delicacies) is at Foo Phin, in Luyang around HillTop. Not sure what exactly the place where it is located is call but its near HillTop housing area along the Lintas Highway. Dad is I think the biggest Dim Sum lover in the world, and we normally go for breakfast there each weekend. If you are also a Dim Sum lover, we recommend Foo Phin.

TESSY: I loveeeeee Dim Sum toooooo.

CARMEN: Yes, and Tessy love it too.

TESSY: Foo Phin has big..., big..., shrimp serving called "Har Gow". They have the biggest "Har Gow" in..., in..., whole of Sabah I think. But I love the..., love the..., "Sau Mai" (or pork dumplings) the most.

CARMEN: You and dad are the same, Tessy. You can take many servings (served in tiers of bamboo steamers) of "Sau Mai". Mom likes the "Har Gow" the most. And for me..., I like their chicken porridge.

TESSY: Foo Phin also have a lot of..., a lot of..., varieties and choices of Dim Sum. They have different steamed buns or "Pau" in Chinese. I love..., I love..., those too.

CARMEN: You love everything call FOOD, Tessy...

TESSY: So?

CARMEN: Nothing Tessy. Just watch your weight...

TESSY: I'm a meat eater Carmen. I'm a Tiger.

CARMEN: Whatever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home