Carmen and Tessy's Land Below The Wind

Introducing Sabah Malaysia Borneo in the Perspective of Two Young Sisters from the Land Below The Wind

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Brenda's Birthday Party and GameBoy


CARMEN: Today is one of the best day I ever had you know. Had so much fun at my classmate, Brenda's Birthday party at McDonald's midday, and then I was so surprise when dad brought me to buy a Gameboy Advance SP. A pink one. Cool. Dad said its a present for me for doing well in my studies.

TESSY: Hope you will..., you will..., borrow me sometimes Car?

CARMEN: Of course Tess. Dad said its for the both of us. You did pretty well in the exams too. I actually select the Winnie the Pooh game just for you, you know?

TESSY: Thank you Car. Can I borrow it now?

CARMEN: Wait first. Let me play first.

TESSY: Heeemmmmmm.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home