Carmen and Tessy's Land Below The Wind

Introducing Sabah Malaysia Borneo in the Perspective of Two Young Sisters from the Land Below The Wind

Monday, April 18, 2005

Happy Birthday Carmen!


CARMEN: I still miss Danielle. One month of fun and now..., back to our studies again.

TESSY: Dad was not too happy with our last test results?

CARMEN: Well, I am still leading my class after two tests and dad I think is ok with me. He will buy a GameBoy PS for me he said. But not with you Tess. You have 3 Bs this time.

TESSY: Ahhh, its because..., because..., we did not study much with Chris and Dan around, and..., and..., dad did not give me enough homework. But..., but..., I am still no. 7 in my class. The GameBoy is actually for your Birthday Car. Oh, Happy Birthday Carmen. You are eight years old today but..., but..., I am still six...

CARMEN: You'll be 7th next month right after our first semester exam.

TESSY: Yipe..., our 1st semester exam will be from 9 to 12 May (thats my birthday by the way), and our poor Blog..., our poor Blog..., will be quiet for awhile again.

CARMEN: Will ask dad to post some photos once in a while. Hope he will do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home