Carmen and Tessy's Land Below The Wind

Introducing Sabah Malaysia Borneo in the Perspective of Two Young Sisters from the Land Below The Wind

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Tamparuli Town and Kiulu Recreational Park

CARMEN: Last weekend, we bought Danielle and Christopher to Tamparuli, a small town about maybe 1 hour drive from KK city? And we had one of our favourite mee at one of the shops there.

TESSY: They are called Tamparuli Mee Carmen, and they are yummy...

CARMEN: I know Tess.

TESSY: But the best part of the trip is..., is... the recreational park.

CARMEN: Yes Tess, we went to a recreational and picnic place not far from Tamparuli town called Masenang in Kiulu or something like that, but I think I will just call it Kiulu Recreational Park. The trip actually had to go up very steep hills but I just love it. I think Danielle and Christopher love it too.

TESSY: The recreational park is great for..., for..., some picnic near the river bank, or do some swimming.

CARMEN: Mom told us that the river is also popular for White Water Rafting, something that maybe we will try when we get a little bit older?

TESSY: Dad said we can do it anytime we like as..., as..., the Kiulu river is not that the rough. The other site for..., for..., white water rafting is at..., is at..., Padas river, which is more for the grown ups.

CARMEN: I like walking on the shaky hanging bridges. It was pretty scary at first but, it was ok after awhile.

TESSY: Yeah Car but I was wearing slippers and was afraid that my slippers..., my slippers..., will fall off the bridge. It was scaryyyyy.

CARMEN: I will rescue you if you fall Tess.

TESSY: Hemmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home