Carmen and Tessy's Land Below The Wind

Introducing Sabah Malaysia Borneo in the Perspective of Two Young Sisters from the Land Below The Wind

Friday, October 14, 2005

Our Final Exams are finally OVER!

CARMEN: Yesssss...., our final examinations are finally over and done with. We can now get out our GameBoy and watch TV. It was a tough month last month as Dad wanted us to focus 100% on our studies.

TESSY: That's why we didn't do..., do..., any blogging for awhile.

CARMEN: And Tessy did very well in her exams. She got 9 As isn't it Tessy?

TESSY: Yupp. It was a piece of cake..., I think?

CARMEN: You think? You did much better than me. I only got 5 As and 2 Bs and 2 more subjects not return yet.

TESSY: Yeah Car, because Primary 2 is different from Primary 1.

CARMEN: Yes. I only got a B in Mathematics. 87% actually. And I was the highest in my class. No one gets an A for mathematics.

TESSY: Dad was very happy with your..., your..., Bahasa Malaysia. You scored an A in Paper 1 and..., and..., a B in Paper 2.

CARMEN: My Malay improved a lot. Luckily I studied harder this semester. So did you you Tessy.

TESSY: Yeah. Because I want to be a Doctor. My second choice is a..., is a..., Teacher and my third, a..., a...., Policewoman.

CARMEN: Hope we can find the time to blog during our holidays in October. Over and out for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home